Espacio de desahogo, inspiracion, diversion e informacion... Whatever comes to mind, read at your own risk!

Friday, October 27, 2006

*Sights*

My fourth beer makes me want to write... maybe not the best idea.
I'm sitting in front of my computer in my living room, enjoying the company of Karen & Keila, my husband is sleeping in the other room... First sign things are not great today, we are not very happy at each other for a stupid situation... I'm sure it'll pass. Anyways, the worst part of it all is that I was stuck with these girls all day... and still am. Tomorrow... will be the same (sarcastic mode: ON) enjoying the company of my two beautiful girls (sarcastic mode: OFF)

The good news: I already cleaned my apartment (really cleaned, like under the couch and all of that) and did laundry... Tomorrow my only chore is lunch... Let's see how that one goes... I'll keep you posted.

P.S. How much did it suck when Grey's Anatomy turn out to be a repeat yesterday???

1 comments:

KG said...

It sucked, big booty butts and balls!!! I finally let go of Supernatural for one day and I change the channel and the damn thing is showing Dr. Bailey saying she's sorry to a corpse. Unreal!!! Comeon ABC..better not happen again!