Espacio de desahogo, inspiracion, diversion e informacion... Whatever comes to mind, read at your own risk!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Grey's Anatomy bits

I am in love with this show... and your point is?
  • My secret Burke love has come back and it is here to stay.
  • I hate stupid Izzie
  • Derek is the biggest idiot there is in the whole wide world. I mean, I understand the whole you-didn't-swim-cause-you-don't-wanna-live-and-will-let-me-alone crap, but come on! Talk, communicate, seriously!
  • O'malley!! Don't go! I can't really stand you right now 'cause you sleep with Izzie and are treating Callie like crap, but don't go! (In another note, what the hell was up with your hair?)
  • Burketina; I love you to death.
  • And the Addiex sex has come true!
  • That was a really crappy way of sending Addison on her way.
  • I am starting to get really annoy by this Ava chick. Alex, don't go that way.
  • Bailey is God.
  • After the dude with the fish on his pee told the chief all the crap he say, I hope the chief doesn't step down.
  • It really sucks to be Mark right now. But Dr. Sloan show that he has grown as a man, the next time he sleeps with someone it might actually mean something to him.
  • Callie O'malley should have broken Izzie Stevens arm... she totally could do it.
  • I really hate Izzie. And what the hell happen with the daughter and the whole bone narrow transplant crap, did she disappear or something. That was really dumb.
  • Gizzie is making me sick
Quotes
  • Christina: "The V.I.Penis"
  • Izzie: "You don't gossip" Burke: "Nobody tells me anything"
  • Board Member Wife's: "The wife always knows"
  • Burke: "The perfect cake, for that day, with this woman" (Marry me!!)
Next week - Two hours episode!
  • Thatcher slaps the crap out of Meredith!!
  • Callie, Mer and Izzie trying on braidsmaid dresses for Christina's wedding
  • Christina is freaking out
  • Mer/Der fighting
  • Addison moves to sunny LA... and she wants to have a baby!!
Let's see if I can sleep after all this excitement!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the show too!!!
Can't wait for next week 2 hours!!

Izzie...izzie...
what have she done?!!!
I can't stand her anymore!
She and O'malley!!?! Grrrrrr!