Espacio de desahogo, inspiracion, diversion e informacion... Whatever comes to mind, read at your own risk!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Okay, okay. I took me a damn long time to come and tell you about that "Flushed away" movie. But you have to understand, I was on vacation!

The movie: Good stuff, can't deny it. My oldest daugther loved it. I laugh every now and then, found it entertaining. It's not "Shrek" but it's good.

Now the vacation, I didn't go away or anything. I spent the whole week with my family, my husband was on vacation too. Monday and Tuesday we spend the day doing home improvements, we painted the living room, hall and kitchen, clean (it shouldn't be such a bit deal but it is), change the window shade's, etc. It was definitely not wasted time, it was much needed work. We also managed to visit some family, and just hang out.

My favorite part of the week was on Thursday, we visited the Bronx Zoo. We loved it! Even Keila enjoyed it. We saw the polar bear, the lion, the leopard, giraffes, monkeys, and a whole bunch more of animals that I really don't know what the hell they were... It was a lot of walking but really fun. The best part was when we saw the reptiles, Karen was all excited and walking ahead of us when she came face to face with a fake crocodile (really big kind of metal thingy, really ugly) that girl got so scared, she put her hands on the air started screaming and ran right out the door, even the security guard was laughing.

Another favorite part was Friday, when FedEx delivered our new toy. A new Dell computer, a Dimension E520 with a 24" Wide screen monitor. Wohoo!! I really like this computer, however nothing can top the love between my baby and me. Mainly because I am the one that understands it the most, I am the one that is more interested in it. We are a long time Windows-user family. Now, all I need for my technology oriented happiness is to be fulfilled is my wireless router to be able to use my baby wherever I want.

Anyways, our time off was very useful. We have time to enjoy it as a family and improve our living environment.

0 comments: