Espacio de desahogo, inspiracion, diversion e informacion... Whatever comes to mind, read at your own risk!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

WTF

So, the company I work for has moved. You all know that by now. The new place is bigger and better, we got nicer desk, new chairs, everything is cool. With the moved everything changed including my commute. Before I used to take the #4 train all the way to 14st and then transfer to the #6 train one stop to Astor place, and I was there. Now I have to take the #4 train to 149st. then the #2 train to 14st. and then the #1 train to Houston st. to finally get there.

You might be thinking "stop your whining, you got a better space and just one extra train". If that's the case then you probably have NEVER been on the #2 train in rush hour. Dude, it is horrible, I mean when I take the train in the morning at the 149st. station I have to be literally on the edge on the platform to have a change at getting in. If I do get in then good luck finding a seat, it will never happen. You have to stand the whole way with people all over you. I mean, the are ALL over you! I always complained of the people who ride the #4 train but the idiots on the #2 are the worst. They are inconsiderate, selfish, rude and in many occasions smelly.

My ride home from work gets even worst. I don't take 3 trains to go back, I have to take 4!!

Yup, because after I have waited 10 minutes for the #1 train so I can get to 14st; once you are there it is impossible to get on a #2 train. Impossible! I am forced to take the #3 train to 96st and then hope that the #2 train coming behind has room, once I get on it I ride it back to 149st and then battle my beloved #4 train which is specially slow and crowded on this particular station.

Well there you have it, if you know anyone who may complain because they have to walk 3 blocks to work or have to ride a bus and a train; just printout or copy this post and give it to that ungrateful motherfucker!!

0 comments: