Espacio de desahogo, inspiracion, diversion e informacion... Whatever comes to mind, read at your own risk!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Vacaciones... en la casa

Empezando el Lunes 6 de Noviembre estoy de vacaciones por una semana. Desafortunadamente, no voy pa' palte. LOL. I had plans of just getting around the city, doing the things I always wanted to do and never had time for. I wanted to take the girls to the children's museum and to the zoo. My husband on the other hand, heard of my plans and made some of his own... He wants to paint our apartment... fun!!!

Anyways, I am hoping that maybe we can get around to do both, I want to take the girls to the museum on Tuesday, maybe we could paint in the morning and go to the museum in the afternoon. Let see how it works out. I also wanted to take my husband to eat at my favorites places downtown. Let's see how that one goes too.

0 comments: