Espacio de desahogo, inspiracion, diversion e informacion... Whatever comes to mind, read at your own risk!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

JEJEJE

So, it is the day after my office's xmas party. Everyone is really quiet and tired (quien los mando a beber tanto) Yo por mi parte toy bien; el party empezo a las 4:00 p.m. and by 5:30 p.m. I was out! It was fun and all but I just didn't feel like being there.

I went home, my girls were waiting. I put away all the gifts I got a the office (Superman DVD, Tequila bottle, and a xmas quilt), changed my bathroom's curtains to the funkies xmas color my mom was able to find, I am doing my best to bring in the spirit it just hasn't hit me yet. Then we ate, and play for a little bit.

I know every parent thinks their kids are the prettiest, but my girls really are beautiful, smart and really fun to be around.

0 comments: