Espacio de desahogo, inspiracion, diversion e informacion... Whatever comes to mind, read at your own risk!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ok, the mood has improved significantly. My night at The Garden was great. The Knicks won, our seat were awesome, right on the floor, I couldn't wish for better company... it was just perfect. After the game, rain and all, we did a little shopping (mind you it was 11:30 p.m.), kissed like teenagers while waiting for the train (it has been ages since I rode the subway with my honey) basically had a blast.

Our girls were spending the night with some relatives so we were in no rush. Good times.

Today, I cleaned, did laundry, the usual. After, went to find 'something' to wear (really, anything, I don't care) luckily had my cousin help me out so it was pretty quick.

Unfortunately, I have NOT finished my Xmas shopping yet. I am missing 1 present for a 3 year old girl... anyone??

0 comments: