Espacio de desahogo, inspiracion, diversion e informacion... Whatever comes to mind, read at your own risk!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Need a Friend

I need a friend
Who will be perfect for me
She will listen to all my problems
No matter how dumb they might be

She will like herself for who she is
And will never try to change
She will tell me to be myself
And that I should never ever change

She might be shy on the phone
But she would still call
And we would talk for hours
About nothing at all

We will talk about love and life
About fears and pet peeves
We will ponder on our futures
And predict our destinies

She will listen to me patiently
But never judge what I do or say
She will help with all my problems
And will never go away

I will never feel judged by her
How much that will mean to me
That I could tell her all my dreams
And she would listen to me

My friend will know I love her
Without me having to even speak
She will love me for my virtues
But even more for my defects

My friend will never go and tell
What is dear to me
She will keep it all bottled up inside
And will not spread it like a bee

I will be thankful for that friend of mine
Our friendship will never end
And she will always be there
For she will be my best friend

I need a friend...

0 comments: